Ready Mix concrete
Ready mix concrete unit has been operating as one of the oldest and largest with the largest storage capacity in the greater city of Karaj and the Alborz province.
This unit, with its independent management system, improved facilities and the necessary technical infrastructure is providing the needs of its customers in the best possible means, with the most desirable product which the quality is continuously controlled by the national standards.
Concerning the special condition of ready mix production, it necessitates formulizing a specific quality control system according to standard manual of fresh concrete which attains the assurance of different clients.
The continuous cooperation, satisfaction and faithfulness to Aptus brand throughout the years, by different governmental and private contractors are a confirmation of its good quality.
Presently, by emphasising on the principal of continuous improvement, the quality control services is rendered by an independent lab, “Fara Sahel Hengam” whose independence and impartiality in testing concrete products is proven to the standard organization.
Important characteristics of this unit are as follows:
- Mechanized batching plant equipments
- Daily production of over 2000m3 of ready mix concrete
- The possibility of producing special concrete “self compacting concrete” (SCC)
- Systematic production process( based on integrated management)
- Quality control and approval of the imported raw materials(prior to production process)
- Bearing the highest ready mix concrete resistance, C50 of the Iranian national standard
- A fleet of transportation carriers equipped with pumping equipment and machineries(over 60 related vehicles)
- Experienced and expert human resources with the potential of technical knowledge (cooperation and consultation of the experts during the pouring of concrete)
- Cement silos equipped with filtration system(to reduce cement dusting and environmental pollutions)
- Sampling and doing the necessary testing of the final product and reporting the related findings(by Fara Sahel laboratory)